Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Awesome

Felt I had to review this. Superb work. The animation was fluid, and you did some real neat stuff with the 3-D effects. Did you use an external prgram to do it? Anyway, I loved the style, the surrealism of it all, and the animaion matched the music perfectly. Props for using lines too, I know they can sometimes be hard to work with. Anyone who's looking for racism in this isn't taking the time to apprecatie it, those claims are unfounded and those people need to see this more for what it really is. Interesting message at the end too. And thanks for showing everyone you don't need Flash CS3 to make a great piece of work. Bravo.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Excellent

This deserves to be #1. You have a great understanding of motion, squash and stretch, and all the other areas needed to make a good flash. I love how single frames get so much attention, and you really need to be watching carefully to see some things that fly by, like the expression on Violet's face when she casually speeds by ravi, with her hands behind her head, and ravi's face right before he recovers from that jump over the fencing. The animation is loaded with these and they make it so much more fun to watch. Excellent use of gradient and color, as well as a the moving perspective (mind telling me how to do that?) Anyway, great work, definitely my favorite naimation on NGs.

Leftovers Leftovers

Wonderful

i think this could be appreciated by anyone. I loved how it was completely visual. Very interesting observations on the way things are. This was truly professional.

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

Pie .com

Hey everyone! Been to pie .com? It's the best website ever, specializing in what you like best! be sure to check it out!

Perspective-XTC tutorial Perspective-XTC tutorial

Awesome Job

I found this to be really helpful, an i'm sure a lot of other people will too. Ten out of ten! I'm definitely bookmarking this.

Champu responds:

wee.. thanks for the review. i think the world needs more people like you. heh!